Website Armstrong Dodge
We'll go a little further so you don't have to.
Armstrong Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and RAM Inc. is moving to a brand new location and is looking for a Licensed Mechanic or Third/Fourth Year Apprentices to come join our growing, new facility with innovative equipment.
This is an opportunity to start a great career and find success in a great working environment. Enjoy all the benefits of living in beautiful Muskoka AND be paid competitive city wages with a potential of $75,000+ per year!
Our brand new Armstrong Dodge location at 111 North Kinton Avenue is sleek, clean, modern, and features some comforts of Muskoka.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrication and tune-ups
- Consult with the Service Advisors on work performed, general vehicle condition, and recommend future repair requirements
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong mechanic knowledge is necessary
- Experience with computerized diagnostics
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Available to work Saturdays on a rotational basis
- Factory-trained Dodge qualifications are certainly preferred but not necessary
Our professional Service and Management team will provide you with the information, factory training, and skills necessary for success in the automotive retail industry.
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate about customer service and the automotive business, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your Resume using one of the following methods:
- Apply directly online.
- Please indicate the Dealership, and position title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Armstrong Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and RAM Inc. although; only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), Armstrong Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and RAM Inc. will also provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.